The FlexLink E85 flex fuel system for your 2014-17 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is a complete ethanol flex fuel system for use with the flex mapping that already exists in your ECU. With FlexLink you can run E85 in your Full Size GM truck and switch from gas to ethanol anytime.
Running E85 will give you more power for driving and more torque for hauling and towing plus cheaper fuel at the pump, lower cylinder, oil and coolant temps and cleaner emissions and zero knock. Expect 7-8% more power at the wheels.
FlexLink flex fuel kit features:
- True adaptive flex fuel - run gas, E85 or any blend of gas and ethanol, switch whenever you want to
- Real time content - with 30 millisecond refresh rate
- Compatibility with your OE ECU
- BT Wireless content gauge via the included ProFlex Connect app
- 5v input and output for custom tuning (if desired)
- Easy plug and play wiring harness that connects to existing power source under the hood.
This FlexLink system includes:
- FlexLink BT Wireless communication module - allows you to view your real time ethanol content via our ProFlex Connect smartphone app for Apple or Android.
- Genuine GM fuel content sensor
- Quick connect OE quality fuel lines
- Plug and play wiring harness
- 5v data input and output for data logging and tuning based on both fuel content and fuel temperature.
INSTAlLATION NOTE: Once the FlexLink system is installed you will need to visit your local tuning shop to have the system activated on your ECU. This is a fairly simple on/off setting. Call us at 866.902.3835 if you'd like more details.
This system fits: 2014-17 Chevy Silverado with 5.3L or 6.2L V8, 2014-17 GMC Sierra with 5.3L or 6.2L V8