The Subaru FlexLink flex fuel system for DIY was co-developed with HP Tuners to enable the 2008-14 WRX to run full flex fuel with the factory ECU. This system is great for do it yourself installers with everything you need to safely run your Subaru on pump gas, E85 or any blend of the two fuels. The Subaru Flex Fuel Power Pack puts the power of flex fuel in the hands of the do-it-yourself installer at a lower cost to the customer with no need to visit a tuning professional.
This application fits: 2008-2014 Subaru WRX
The FlexLink Flex Fuel Power Pack includes:
NOTE: The included HP Tuners MPVI2 gives you full tuning access to your ECU in addition to the ability to enable flex fuel. A Windows laptop is required for installation and tuning.
- FlexLink Data Control Module
- Plug and Play wiring harness
- Fuel content sensor
- Model specific quick connect fuel lines
- 340lph high capacity fuel pump
- 1000cc FIC injectors with fuel tables
- HP Tuners MPVI2 tuning tool
- 4 Preloaded HP Tuners credits